You can now learn French at home with CLIC en ligne.
This course will help you learn French and integrate into Canadian society.
You are not alone. The program combines group classes and individual online meetings with a teacher as well as independent work on the platform. You get to meet and communicate with other students. Learning French is a team effort!
You have a job? You have children? Don’t worry! You learn at your own pace. You work when you want: morning, afternoon, evening. CLIC en ligne is simple, easy and convenient!
The CLIC en ligne program helps you improve your French like:
Asking questions in a store, understanding a work colleague, reading a letter, writing an email, etc.
CLIC en ligne offers you a full program.
Here are the four skills developed through the program:
CLIC en ligne meets your needs and answers your questions.
Here are the Units included in the program:
- Family, Relationships and Recreation (e.g.: enrolling in sports)
- Housing (e.g.: visiting an apartment)
- Travel and Transportation (e.g.: taking the subway)
- Shopping (e.g.: using a credit card)
- Services (e.g.: making a change of address at the Post Office)
- Education (e.g.: choosing a school for a child)
- Health (e.g.: describing a health concern)
- Employment (e.g.: describing a Professional experience)
- Canada (e.g.: Canada’s Francophone communities)
- Citizenship (e.g.: knowing Canadian symbols)