CLIC en ligne is an online French second language training program for newcomers.
As a participant, you will have access to the platform 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Every month, you will also have 4 to 5 hours of classes with a trainer, 3 to 4 hours in a group and 1 hour individually via Teams.
To be eligible for the program, you must:
- Have the status of Permanent Resident or Convention Refugee;
- Reside in Canada outside Quebec;
- Be 18 years of age or older;
- Have obtained a language assessment from a CLB accredited centre at minimum level 2. We will guide you through the language assessment if you do not have one;
- Do not take LINC at the same time.
This course is free, funded by IRCC.