CLIC en ligne is online French as a second language training for immigrants. As a participant, you have access to our online platform 24,7. Every month you have 4 or 5 one-hour classes with an instructor, 3 or 4 hours of group training and 1 hour individual training via Teams.
To study French with CLIC en ligne :
- Make sure you qualify (see eligibility criteria below)
- Fill out the form below
We will contact you. Before you can start, you need to be assessed in an assessment centre to determine your level in French based on the Niveaux de compétence linguistique canadiens (NCLC). The assessment is free.
- You are a Canadian permanent Resident (landed immigrant or convention refugee) and you live outside Québec
- You are 18 years-old or older, or you have completed high school in your home country;
- You must have basic knowledge of the French language. CLIC en ligne begins at NCLC/CLB Level 3. CLIC en ligne is not for complete beginners;
- You are NOT registered for LINC (Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada);
- You are NOT registered for in-class CLIC (Cours de Langue pour les Immigrants au Canada).